Website here refers to the Website https://mechanify.in/ and the Application “Mechanify”.
This policy applies to information we collect:
• On this Website, in connection with Your use of our software platform and/or in connection with the completion of any surveys or questionnaires.
• In email, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website; or
• Offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company, or by any third party acting on Company’s behalf (including our affiliates and subsidiaries).
• It's in the policy that whoever installs and uses the application, the user data will not be collected.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
2. USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
2.1. We shall collect customer Personal Information during the time of availing services from Mechanify. For example, creating a valid User ID, impart information to create an account while registering on the respective Mechanify platform, impart data about their vehicle(s), provide their location while availing any service from Mechanify, while referring a friend, or any other activity on the platform, such as communicating with Mechanify's customer service by chat, phone, email or otherwise, provide reviews on any platform and more.
2.2. Mechanify demands only such Personal Information from the customer who we deem substantial and is essential to grasp your interests and design a high-definition customer experience. Mechanify records customer’s Personal Information for the purpose of fulfilling their service requests, to assist and facilitate the customer throughout their journey with Mechanify and may share the same with third party as and when required, as per the terms and conditions of the agreements entered into between mechanify and third parties, if any.
2.3. The information may also be put in use to track customer preferences for the purpose of designing a customized user experience, to keep the customer updated about any information about new activities and other related services offered by Mechanify, special offers, new feature launches, to assist the user with customer support or technical support issues, to follow up with the user after their visit, to otherwise support the customer’s relationship with Mechanify or to prevent any potential fraudulent and unlawful activity.
2.4. To be able to evolve Mechanify’s platforms and Mechanify, some information may be recorded each time the customer visits Mechanify Website and may be shared with third Parties or any other available platforms. The collected information may be stored as server logs of Mechanify. These coded statistics do not identify you personally, but will provide Mechanify with the information pertaining to the user’s visit and the type of user and the nature of your browsing activity. The stored data may include info on your IP address, the type/model/manufacturer of your mobile, the operating system of the device you are using and the data on your location. These data are used by Mechanify to understand the user and the user footfall using the Website and our platform as a whole.
2.5. Mechanify uses the log file like other websites or mobile application servers which is the classic practice. They include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and the number of clicks. Mechanify with use the stats to analyse trends, administer the site, track user movement and gather broad demographic information for cumulative use. IP address and similar information are not related to personally identifiable information.
2.6. Mechanify, at any point, for any reason does not trade or sell customer’s Personal Information in any form or manner except as specified in this document, unless you consent to any such activity. Consent shall be deemed to be given with Your continued usage of this Website. Personal Information provided by You is used by Mechanify to:
To facilitate the user to make use of the various platforms of Mechanify:
• where it is necessary to conclude a transaction with You
• To be able to respond to customer inquiries or to fulfill customer requests for information related to various services
• To provide the customer updates about Mechanify's products/services, rewards, offers, new feature launches
• To keep the customer informed with significant information regarding the various platforms, any alterations or additions to Mechanify's terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information
• To send surveys, feedback forms and marketing communications to the customers that Mechanify reckons useful and interesting to the customer
• To customize the user experience on Mechanify’s Website and other platforms by presenting advertisements, products and personalized offers designed for individual customers
• For practicing appropriate administration of the Website
• To perform internal testing and data analysis for the Website and other platforms
• To protect the integrity of the Website and other platforms owned by Mechanify
• To send the necessary data to third party, as agreed to, by Mechanify and Third party; and
• To respond to judicial processes and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an ongoing investigation on matters related to public safety etc.
• Mechanify may disclose information about the use of the Website, but it will never hold Personal Information. Mechanify does not disclose Personal Information of any customer to any third party, other than Shell India, in the normal course of operations.
2.8. Mechanify may be legally obligated to disclose certain information to Third party. It is also obligated to disclose information, to the government or any other third parties to cooperate with Government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. Thus, we may access, use, preserve, transfer and disclose your information (including Protected Information, IP address, Device Information or geo-location data), to Government or law enforcement officials or to any other private parties as we reasonably determine is necessary and appropriate: (i) to abide by the agreements entered into between Mechanify and Third Party (ii) to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, summons, Governmental requests or legal process; (iii) to protect and/or defend the Terms for online and mobile Services or other policies applicable to any online and mobile Services, including investigation of potential violations thereof; (iv) to protect the safety, rights, property or security of the Company, our services or any third party; (v) to protect the safety of the public for any reason; (vi) to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; and /or (vii) to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, an illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity.
The Protected Information and Usage Information we collect is securely stored within our databases, and we use standard, industry-wide, commercially reasonable security practices and measures to protect against any unauthorized access to and unlawful phishing of Personal Information. However, no internet site can fully eliminate security risks. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that information You supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet or wireless communication, and any information you transmit to the Company you do at Your own risk. We recommend that you not disclose your password to anyone.
4. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Agreement shall be governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India, excluding its choice of law rules. All disputes relating to this Agreement shall be settled in the courts located in New Delhi. The parties submit to personal jurisdiction within Delhi.
5. GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL
You have a legal right to a copy of any personal information about you held by us. You also have a right to correct any errors in that information. As mentioned above, you have a right to request that we cease to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes.